Since our inaugural “Beer For Babes” event last March, a lot has changed in our world. What hasn’t changed, is the need to unconditionally support the wonderful women of our city & our country!
We are incredibly proud to play host to an event that not only celebrates the hard work of the badass beer women of Chicago, but also supports the women of Chicago served by Deborah’s Place & the good workPlanned Parenthood does for the all of the women of our nation!
Come out on Thurs, March 30th (7p-2a) to meet some of Chicago’s hardest working beer babes & help us donate to these amazing causes! We will be donating a portion of the sales from the night to these amazing charities & are asking attendees to bring items for donation (listed below) in exchange for a FREE BEER!!
– Where: Emporium Arcade Bar Venue
– Date: Thursday, March 30, 2017
– Time: 7pm – Bar close
THE BADASS BEER BABES:
– Meghan Shank of Ska Brewing
– Laura Von Brock of Avery Brewing Company
– Tracy Hurst of Metropolitan Brewing
– Elisa Yousett & Kristen Colon-Taylor of 21st Amendment Brewery
– Samantha Kaciuba of Allagash Brewing Company
– Courtney Baldy of Ale Asylum
– Mikka Bailey of Urban Chestnut Brewing Company
– Lauren Gress of Oskar Blues Brewery
– Carissa Anderson of Revolution Brewing
– Chicago’s largest provider of supportive housing for single women experiencing homelessness.
– America’s most trusted provider of reproductive health care.
THE ITEMS FOR DONATION:
Small Bottles of Dish Soap, Small Bottles of Laundry Detertgent, Toliet Paper, Paper Towels, Disinfectant/ Cleaning Wipes, Twin Sheet Sets, Bath Towels, Toilet Brushes, Small Kitchenware (spatulas, measuring cups, etc.), Full-Sized Shampoo, Full-Sized Conditioner, Full-Sized Body Wash, Deodorant, African American Hair Care Products.
– DJ Stack will be dropping all the party jams from 8p-11p!